We are a niche boarding facility with a maximum capacity of twenty boarding dogs over any period.
The benefits of boarding dogs at an experienced and well-managed facility are plentiful.
We exist purely to keep your pets safe and happy while you are away – it is our job and it is what we are set up for.
There is no such thing as gates being left open accidentally or staff/contractors not turning up to do their job.
We are here, on duty 24/7/365, to care for your four-legged family members, whether they are 8 weeks old or 18 years old.
While your dog’s first choice is always to go wherever their family goes, we try our best to give your dog (and you!) the best possible alternative.
Our standard rate is inclusive of:
- Full day access to 5000 square metres of safe, fenced-in space
- Two on-leash walks per day over the entire property (30 000 square metres) – obedient dogs (or dogs that don’t pose a threat to our cats and chickens) may be permitted off-leash
- Regular games and stimulation according to your dog’s likes and dislikes
- Love, cuddles and affection from all of us
- Access to splash pools and shade all day
- A daily brush for long-coated breeds and every other day brushing for smooth-coated breeds
- Citronella-based fly repellent applied twice daily
- A complimentary bath and brush for dogs who spend more than 4 consecutive days with us
- Administration of medication if required
- Supervision and interactions with a dog behaviourist*
- Assistance from kind, compassionate and animal-loving kennel staff
- Probiotics with every meal
- Bed time treats
- Their own safe and secure individual kennel at night (16h30 to 07h00) and during inclement Highveld weather
- This is our home – we are resident 24/7
- We do not charge extra for activities, one on one playtime, photos, etc. Our rate is all-inclusive (owners provide food or we can do so at an additional charge)
- Most of our kennels are suitable for between one and three dogs, depending on their size. We have two kennels that are suitable for four dogs
- Dogs from different homes do not share kennels
- Dogs from the same home may share a kennel if they are 100% happy with each other 100% of the time. If your dogs are fed separately from one another, or do not like sharing a bed, or tend to squabble or fight, they will require separate kennels and the rates will be adjusted accordingly
- We are closed for arrivals and departures on Sundays and Public Holidays – no exceptions
- Weekend bookings are always from Friday or Saturday morning, to Monday
- Our rates for daycare and boarding are separate. In other words, if you would like your dog to spend the night you will only pay the boarding rate (below). If your dog is arriving in the morning and leaving the same day, the daycare rate applies (weekdays only – see Doggy Daycare tab)
- Daycare customers contracted at the time of enquiry and boarding qualify for preferential boarding rates
- We do not offer boarding or daycare for bull breeds (Pitbull, English Bull Terrier, Staffie etc. or crosses thereof) nor Boerboels or Shar-Peis
- We only enroll sterilised dogs (if over the age of seven months)
- Safe transport in our van is provided at a nominal cost
- For health and safety reasons we do not provide heaters in kennels. Our kennels are well-insulated in all weather and do not require heating or cooling
- Admission is not guaranteed – we have firm selection criteria as is detailed in our Terms and Conditions and we reserve the right of admission.
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED BETWEEN
21 DECEMBER 2019 & 2 JANUARY 2020
Limited space available for dogs and cats on either side of these dates
RATES (valid for stays from 1 March 2019 to 28 February 2020)
Sharing rates apply to dogs from the same home sharing a unit and do not apply if the dogs require being watched/kept separate while eating
1 dog: R310.00 per day
2 dogs sharing: R410.00 per day
3 dogs sharing: R500.00 per day
Family room: R600.00 per day (1-4 dogs)
The interior of our standard huts measure 1.5m x 1.5m. Our family rooms measure 2m x 2m.
*Our rates do not include Canine Coach services if the dog requires it. Please see our Canine Coach tab for behavioural assistance.